Sunday, August 28, 2005

Oy vey

Trust me to have the most expensive tastes .. I went dress shopping over the weekend and I happened to fall in love with the dress that is 4x more than what I was hoping to spend. The dress that I like is below:

The picture doesn't do the gown justice. The gown totally sparkles all over the place and, the most important part, I look so pretty in it. *sigh* Unfortunately, the dress is way out of the budget and I've got to find something else that doesn't break the piggy bank. x_x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See if you can get it on eBay...seriously!

Anonymous said...

awww... did u take a pic in it at least ^_^ lol "oy vey".... i just used that in my MSN name... lol such coincidence =P

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy~~~ You have been Tagged!!!! Come to my site for more information on this =) http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=magictek

Anonymous said...

maybe you could have someone -- a sewing friend or family member -- make a similar dress for you?