Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Season is Upon Us

Since it is December now it is officially X-mas time. The incessant Christmas songs on the radio and Christmas decorations in the stores can finally have a purpose. I started Christmas shopping yesterday and it looks like this season is going to be harder than most. Since I'll be in Taiwan I need to get my gifts earlier than later. *sigh* I guess I can't procrastinate this season as I have in past ones. On the bright side, I can buy some x-mas gifts in Taiwan since my family will also be away for Christmas. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o will u be in HK during ur trip to TW? when are u in TW again? I will try to go to HK sometime soon so maybe we can meet somewhere =)

Anonymous said...

btw looks like u were bombarded with wedding favors spam =P