Monday, February 20, 2006

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes

I received my wedding shoes over the weekend. I ended up buying a pair of Vera Wang shoes O.o I couldn't help it... they were so nice and tall and had point tips. I'm a sucker for pointy shoes



I also bought a pair of shoes at BCBG that are pointy but they totally messed up there. They gave me a pair of mismatched shoes! I didn't think to check the sizes when I left nor did they check it when they rang me up. My left shoe is now bigger than the right. Grr.. I bought the shoes in Napa so going back isn't a possibility. I called them up the next day and they're going to send the shoes to the Great Mall store and I can go exchange for the correctly matched pair. Phew... The only bummer is that I now need to wait a week for them to transfer the shoes to the Great Mall.

No comments: