Thursday, July 27, 2006

Married Life

I've been married for a month now and become an official Mrs. What's different? Um.. not a whole lot except that I need to make a conscious effort to refer to Ming as "my husband" and that I need to try to find time to unpack. I still have not fully unpacked into Ming's house yet because .. well, I don't really have a good excuse. My excuse is that I've been busy and lazy.

Over the weekend to commemorate our month of being married we decided to make a big purchase. It was our first big purchase together and it wasn't really to commemorate our month of being married -- it was more like because it was time for Ming to have a new car. We bought a 2007 Maxima and he is currently enjoying it everyday on his way to and fro work. It's his new toy -- got all the bells and whistles of keyless entry, bluetooth , navigation, etc.



I don't get to drive it very often since it is his car but it is a really comfy car to ride it. It gets decent gas mileage for a full sized car and I love the wood trim ^_^

1 comment:

Anitatab said...

I can't wait to see the new toy :)