Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Cat's Away this Weekend

While the cat's away will the mice play?

I took Ming to the airport this morning. Traffic was horrendous; it took us an hour to get from Palo Alto to SFO. I am so glad that I don't have a long commute anymore. If I had to deal with bumper to bumper traffic (and stop and go) every day I'd go crazy. Right now I'm completely spoiled by my 3 mile commute. ^_^

Ming is away on business through the weekend so it means that I have from now to Sunday to do whatever I please. While he, lucky guy that he is, gets to go shopping at Riccardi, I am left in the Bay Area to find my amusements. What would you do if you had the entire weekend to yourself without worrying about repercussions?

Love Parade is happening this weekend but its become so commercialized that I'm not really incentivized to go. While I love the music that is played I don't look forward to seeing all of the commercial aspects of it that now exist.

I suppose I could take this time to clean house ... but I think it'd be better to wait on that so that Ming can join in "joys" of tidying up too. x_X

Oh the possibilities of what to do ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in Cali to keep ya company! Actually you should buy a Tickle Me Elmo TMX for fun, I'm sure it'll keep you entertained for all of 3 minutes.