Friday, June 22, 2007

Skincare Regimine Change

I have been using Shiseido products for years. Shiseido has always been a good solid company and I never had any problems with the products. The "problem" with the Shiseido lines, however, is that they just don't do anything to wow me. I didn't see any major changes or improvement since using them -- and I have used 3 or 4 different lines of Shiseido. Now that I am coming close to using up my supply I have decided that I want to give another brand a try.

After reading numerous forums I decided to go with Decleor



With an Amex card (thanks Ming) I ordered a new regimine for myself. I also found a very helpful forum which had a lot of reviews and product critiques: Essential Day Spa forum
In ~10 business days I will have my new skin care line and I'll report back how it works out.

No comments: