Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Whirlwind of Activity

This past weekend was extremely busy. I saw the first showing of Star Wars on Saturday morning. The showing appeared to be sold out. O.o I didn't realize so many people would wake up early on a Saturday to see this movie. *wow* Luckily, bf and I were able to get some decent seats even though we arrived 10 minutes prior to showtime.

Spent Saturday afternoon shopping for food for the house warming for my family. I never realized how tiring and how much work is involved for preparing for a house warming when you only have 2 people doing the prep work. The house warming on Sunday went smoothly and was ended with some yummy home-made almond jello, by bf, and double strawberry ice cream. ^_^

Monday was spent trying to relax and regroup after a weekend of running around. Went to the gym for an hour since I've been putting on some weight, and it shows too! O.o Attempted to do some of the work that I needed to do but I failed miserably. On the plus side bf and I bought a microwave. The one he has doesn't work and needs to be replaced so we made lots of phone calls to all the nearby retailers to check if they had the model we'd settled on. Found out his parents are going to be in town in a couple of weeks and I'm sure they'd be happier if they had a working microwave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cindy your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on madrid hotel discount I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Whirlwind of Activity, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site madrid hotel discount about madrid hotel discount. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog cindy. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of madrid hotel discount and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on madrid hotel discount. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit Whirlwind of Activity again!!

Anonymous said...

Hi cindy your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on discount branson hotel I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Whirlwind of Activity, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about discount branson hotel. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at discount branson hotel. You never know you may find some good deals!