Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Getting Old and Settling Down

I know that bf and I are definitely in a comfortable relationship because all I feel like doing when we go on vacation is sitting and relaxing. Any idea of going to check out the clubs and bars is not that appealing to me. I'd much rather see the sights of the town and spend the evening relaxing and soaking in the city's culture. Prior to meeting the bf I'd always be ready to check out the night scene and stay up late looking for various local "watering holes." Now I'm content to spend time with bf and not do anything except stay put.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god, if I ever come visit you ... we better go out and party! Haha, we'll leave our boys at home to play computer games or something.

Rico said...

ahhh how cute....so when's the date ;-)?????

Anonymous said...

=) hehe yea it is fun just relaxing~