Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Playa del Carmen here I come

Getting ready to leave the office soon for Playa del Carmen. *woohoo* Vacation time again. Gotta love it. ^_^ I hope hurricane Emily didn't completely mess up the beaches. I need a break from work. It's a perfect time to get away from it all and sip on margaritas all day. >_< Even though I just came back from Boston 2 weeks ago (less actually) I'm ready for vacation again. Boston was a different type of vacation. Boston was a city-metro area type of vacation. While there we also went to Cape Cod which is more relaxing but not very beachy. I am in the need for beach weather and Playa should do the trick. Cape Cod is more about a New England feel, in my mind, and that area has a charm of its own. Playa is a beach resort that parties at night. Hope to come back feeling refreshed and having done my fair share of partying since its been something I haven't really done in awhile.


No comments: