Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Dessert Fave

I ate at Juni the other night with a friend. The food wasn't spectacular nor memorable -- and certainly not for their prices. The best part of the meal was dessert. I had mango sorbet and completely enjoyed it. I found out that it wasn't house made, nor even made by some Asian brand; it was made by Haagen-Dazs. O.o It was probably the best mango sorbet I've ever had. It tasted just like the little manila mango and it wasn't too sweet.



It only has 120 calories per serving (there are 4 servings in the container) and all of the ingredients are ones that I recognize. There isn't any corn syrup or other weird (aka bad) perservatives or sweeteners. I am definitely going to stock up on a pint or two of this the next time I go to the grocery store.

No comments: