Friday, August 24, 2007

Adina Juices



Last night I went to a launch party and they mixed drinks with a mixer I'd never heard of before: Adina. Adina has now become one of my favorite drinks to consume. I found out it is made out of all natural ingredients and only has 70 calories per serving. Excellent! I found a tasty drink that actually doesn't contain a bunch of nasty corn syrup or added sugar. My two favorites are the Pomegranate-Mangosteen drink and the Chai. Mmm ...

Definitely look up this drink if you haven't. It is totally worth it. The website is: http://www.adinaworld.com. Adina was started by one of the guys who started Odwalla, to give you an idea of how good the drink tastes.

For the lushes out there, Adina is really good if mixed with Vodka. :)

1 comment:

Ming said...

Especially Lotus vodka!!