Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Getting the condo up to snuff

Spent the weekend working on the house and I am so physically tired. We did so much work and our hard work has paid off. The condo looks awesome! The paint turned out very nice and the track lights look really good. Ming put in a new kitchen fauce that looks and works far better than the one that was there before. He also installed shower doors that make the bathroom look a million times better and bigger (since the doors are clear glass instead of privacy glass). He also put in a new front door handle that looks really good.

I'm such a girl. Whenever I went to Home Depot, OSH, or some hardware store an employee would see my lost and bewildered look and would ask, "Do you need help miss?" Haha ... I think that somehow everyone can immediately sense how I am so out of my element whenever I am in that type of environment. It turned out to be very useful since I was able to find my items, written down verbatim from whatever Ming told me to buy, and I was able to get out of the store fairly quickly.

Don't have pix yet of the condo but will post them as soon as Ming takes them off of his d-cam.

Edit: Photos added

























2 comments:

Patrick said...

Ming showed me the photos last night! It's really nice! Good job!

I got a kick out of the picture of you and Ming eating though. You two looked like the construction workers in HK having lunch. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww...good job Cyn! Haha, you guys should go on those TV extreme home-makeover shows...HAHA...!