Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sausage Biscuits & Gravy vs. Boba

vs.


While I have always known that boba is high in calories, anywhere between 500-1000 calories per cup, I had no idea how it related to other foods. I've been researching and found out that other supposedly highly caloric foods aren't that bad compared to boba. Biscuits and sausage gravy, something that should be highly fatty and caloric, is only 300 calories per serving. Wow. Considering that there's actually nutritional value to the biscuits and gravy, I think I'll be consuming that instead of boba. =)

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I don't think it really matters. You should be able to eat whatever you want because you're so skinny!!! :)

G4st said...

Boba should be in the desert catagory anyway.

Anonymous said...

Girl...I miss going for boba with u...