Friday, April 08, 2005

Making the House Cozy

So today is the day we [Ming and I] begin to make the house cozy and liveable. By cozy I mean that we start installing the fixtures that were old or just something we didn't like. Today we also start moving boxes in. It's going to be a rather longer evening for us and a long weekend all together. We plan on doing the following this weekend:

  • buy materials

  • installing track lighting

  • install new kitchen faucet

  • change door knobs for interior and exterior

  • line shelves w/contact paper

  • install new shower doors

  • install new shower heads

  • install new curtain rods

  • ... other stuff that i'm sure i've overlooked



I'll post pix once it's all done. As for now, I've got a long manual labor weekend ahead of me.

1 comment:

Rico said...

Your missing something on the list....A keg :-)