Monday, March 26, 2007

Good Way To Start Your Day

A year or so ago I used to wake up early to go to the gym before going to work. Today I was finally able to motivate myself to wake up early and get an "early" morning work out. I was out of the house by 7:30am today and got an hour in at the gym. After all is said and done (including time for makeup and hair ^_^) I was in the office by 9:20am today. *woohoo* I feel really energized and like I've accomplished a lot already. I hope this accomplishment bodes well for my Monday and for the rest of the week.

I already know of at least one bummer this week: having to commute up to the city for work. Grrr ... well hopefully I won't have to do it too many times this week. Commuting to the city is such a pain in the rear. You waste so much time sitting on the train (takes me about 2 hours for a total commute time) and I'd much rather go back to my normal 3mi. commute.

No comments: