Thursday, March 29, 2007

Camera is Ka-Put

My poor d-cam is done for. It no longer works. I found this out yesterday when I wanted to take a picture. *sigh* I bought my camera when I was in Japan 3 years ago and I loved it because it is blue. It can no longer take pictures, however. It's screen always shows black (even though you can still see all the sub menu items on the screen) when trying to take a picture. I think something is wrong with the lens. :( My poor camera .. I loved you but it's time to move on.

I now need to decide what my next camera will be. Since my last one was a Sony I will likely not get another one -- I don't want it to fail on me after only 3 years again. I might opt to get an SLR (Tony and Ben have them and they look amazing) but I'm not sure how much I will actually use it. If not an SLR then it will be a point and shoot again.

No comments: