Monday, January 21, 2008

Wine and Costco


I have a love/hate relationship with Costco. I love going there and seeing what new products they have. I love buying meat from there since they have a superb meat department. I hate going there since I buy more than I can ever use of a product. I hate waiting in the long lines.

I try to not go to Costco that often since two people don't go through Costco-sized products that quickly. We bought several gallons of juice ... now how long does it take to go through that much? A very long time.

Another reason I "dislike" going to Costco is their wine selection. They have a very good liquor selection and that's a huge downfall for me. Inevitably I get seduced by their wine and buy it in bulk, as all good wine connoisseurs do. This time around I got seduced by the Rieslings, Sauternes, and chardonnays. A lighter pocket later, I left with many bottles of wine in my cart.





Now my challenge will be to drink all this lovely wine ... not a hard challenge at all ^_~

In case you haven't noticed, Ming is so enjoying his new camera lens.

No comments: