Friday, April 13, 2007

Sleep Deprived

I've been waking up early to go the gym and I've keep it up for 3 (maybe 4) weeks now. I feel much better when I wake up early to go to gym rather than going after work. When I wake up to go to the gym I'm up at around 6:45am. Today, my non-gym day, I was uanble to sleep past 7am. Try as I might, I just couldn't get back to sleep. It's Friday morning and I was awake and wondering what to do. Going in to the office wasn't an option (I just didn't feel like getting in before 8) so I had to find something to do to occupy my time. I ended up making myself a real breakfast and I ate it while watching the morning news.

It is now in the mid-afternoon and I am starting to drag but still holding up. I hope that this morning wasn't an indication that I'll also wake up extremely early on the weekend. >_<

No comments: