Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Kwik-e-Mart

The Kwik-e-Mart is in Springfield Mountain View. 7-Eleven and the Simpsons have partnered together to transform several stores into Kwik-e-Marts. I was really excited to find out that my neighborhood 7-Eleven will become a Kwik-e-Mart.



I plan to make a pilgramage there and have a
- pink donut with sprinkles
- squishee
- Krusty-os cereal

I will pretend that neither of the aforementioned items have any calories. ^_~

This marketing gimmic is one of the more innovative ones and I'm glad to hear that people have a sense of humor about it. It's a great marketing tactic and shouldn't offend anyone (it isn't as though the cashiers of the 7-Elevens sound like Apu.)

1 comment:

Ricard said...

Hello!!

I'm from Barcelona, Spain, Europe, hehe, and you??

Kisses!!