Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Peeping Tom

I am such a peeping tom. I derive great pleasure from looking into the lives of others . My latest obsession is watching my target through a webcam. Who am I watching? Get your head out of the gutters people. I am watching Coco of course! We got a webcam to watch her movements throughout the day and it is highly addicting. I can sit and watch it for long periods of time, just seeing what she finds to do to entertain herself when we are away during the day.

This is what she is doing right now:

It appears she's just sleeping in the corner. Ah well, not that interesting but you just have to catch it at the right moments when she is moving around her pen

Edit: Ok, here is a better photo of her playing around

1 comment:

Anitatab said...

i still haven't seen her yet!
when are we coming over? :D