Monday, July 09, 2007

Weekend Warriors - Part I

We had a very productive weekend. Ming wired the entire house with Cat5e (internet) cable and coax (TV.) I'm so proud of him. He did a lot of research beforehand and this past weekend he put it all to use and ran a ton of wires everywhere. We now have internet and TV abilities in every room.


Ming in his work gear.


Ming fishing. Note the coax cable at the end of his fishing line.

The job looks totally professional and he did an excellent job. I was his helper and did little things here and there. I helped hook up the cat5e cable and did some hooking up of the patch panel.


The connectors in the wall


The patch panel which is ultra neat and tidy

Ming also put all the stereo speakers into the walls. Now we have speaker wire in our walls rather than running everywhere on the floor. Yay! One day when we upgrade to some Definitive speakers we'll be all ready wire-wise

This was weekend warrior part 1 because it was mainly Ming doing his thang. Part 2 will be me *gasp* sewing. I've decided to sew some placemats for our new dining table.

No comments: